Patanjali products will also get a discount of 10% through this SIM
Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev has now entered the telecom sector. On Sunday, Baba Ramdev has launched a SIM card. It has been named ‘Swadeshi Prosperity Sim Card’, which was launched jointly by Patanjali and Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL). However, this SIM card is currently only available to Patanjali employees. There will be 2GB of data and unlimited calling facility on the user’s recharge of 144 rupees. Along with this, a 10% discount on Patanjali products will also be available through this SIM.
These benefits will be found in this sim
– In this SIM, the user will get unlimited calling facility only after recharge of Rs 144. Also, 2GB data and 100 SMS will be provided to users.
– This SIM has just been launched for Patanjali employees, but when it is launched for everyone, this SIM card will be given 10% discount on Patanjali products.
Not only this, users who use this SIM will be given medical insurance up to Rs 2.5 lakhs and life insurance up to Rs 5 lakhs.
Ramdev says – our goal is to serve the country.
– Talking to the media on the occasion of SIM Launching, Baba Ramdev said that BSNL is an indigenous network and Patanjali and BSNL aim to serve the country.
“The goal of the company is to charity,” he said, adding that our network will not only provide cheap data and call packages, but will also provide health and life insurance to the people. “
– Even though Ramdev also made it clear that insurance will be covered only if it is a road accident.
Only Patanjali employees will get SIM
– BSNL Chief General Manager Sunil Garg said that Patanjali’s plan is the best plan of BSNL. He told that the plan of Rs 144 has unlimited calling, 2GB data and 100 SMS facility.